Sunday, August 2, 2009

No Luck For Today

Juz back from hometown~

The purpose of going back is just because my 2nd aunt has invited my family to the新屋入伙 party...Took 5 hours to get back to my "big aunt" house..wow at perak also need 5 hours~Then at the night go to the party is dam boring leh~about 95% of people at there saya tak kenal pun~only eat eat and eat again only(but still cannot get fat). Then Sunday when i woke up wan go out take breakfast I found out tat my sport shoe has been "raped" by my big aunt's dog T.T I was like stunned and ZOMG!!! How come at top shelf also kena raped~yawn, turn out that my big aunt's dog has been trained b4 to stand up to snatch food...so my shoe turn out to be it's yummy snack. Here's a pic on how horrible it looked:

ahhhhh It's Reebok somemore leh cost me Rm200++when i bought it neh...but then to get more unlucky is I get sore throat when i am back somemore~so unlucky today T.T Tomorrow stay at TARC for 9 hoursT.T from 8am-5pm (coz gt replacement class)hope my sore throat won't get worse..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment