Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Movie+Snooker day

Tuesday gone watch G.I.JOE with chee meng, tian cheng, yee yew,leong jian and khang wei...when I and tian cheng reached KLCC station we saw yee yew wearing his mask(haiz for wat purpose everybody know lah). According to wat he say is wearing mask make u special comparing with other ppl=.=||| Then after paying the ticket money we go A&W have meal but kinda disappointed coz the food r not tasty anymore haiz...I let tian cheng tricked bcoz he 'purposely'hide the ticket make me thought tat the ticket is lost oledi (yee yew oso tricked by him so we punched tian cheng gao gao)   After tat is movie time^^wat I think is G.I.JOE are like Transformer, both oso worth the ticket fee we paid (although the sound effect is quite loud)..

Then we head back to genting klang and play snooker..win 4 times in a streak when team with khang wei(but after that we keep losing coz leong jian 'beh song' oledi^^)Thx u guys for inviting me to watch the movie (and snooker too)^^thx to my snooker shifu yee yew oso, he taught me the correct pose of playing snooker^^

No comments:

Post a Comment