- Visible Range of the Road: Approximately 50-100m ONLY!!!
- Condition of the Road: Some heavy flooded(hard to see whether the road is flooded or not)
- Traffic on the road: Moderate and all driving slowly
- Car condition: To some extend pretty good.
- Brake suddenly give out weird sound, but gone after 1s.
- Car skid to the left for 0.5s, gain back control after that.
- One path dark enough that you can't differentiate which lane you are in.
- Went through at least 5 flooded road that can't even notice the road is flooded until you went through.
Equation of driving when it's raining: Speed is inversely proportional to amount of rain.